PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Felix Airlines, Yemen
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2009, 20:09
TonyWilliams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They made BG the chief of training; I heard the guy can’t fly and shouldn’t be PIC.
He is giving some US pilots’ hard time. He is kissing management’s A - - to hide his incapability of bad airmanship and CRM.

Anybody who wants to get all the sordid details about that pathetic waste of humanity (yes, booby, I'm talking about ya), call Brookfield in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. BG had a long list of issues there, and of course, none were his fault. Before that, he was with ACA/Independence, were I presume the same weak stick issues prevailed.

He sent out an update about Felix in the end of January 2009 to everybody EXCEPT me. Apparently, I challenged his fragile ego (unknowing to me at the time), so his "punishment" was to leave me out... like a school girl might do.

After I learned about the missing update a few days after the fact, the following exchange of emails took place:

from Tony Williams
to BG
date Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM
subject Re:Update

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the update !!!

Tony Williams

>>>>>>Any information to the contrary, from whatever source, would be based on rumor and conjecture with a liberal spicing of opinion, and should therefore be considered unreliable. <<<<<<

{note: The above quote was from BG's update, apparently trying to discredit me, and making reference to my postings on pprune, which, by the way, are all in this thread... that I started 5 months ago}

from BG
to Tony Williams
date Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:40 PM
subject Re: Update

You're welcome; I will look forward to more of your updates on pprune.

{note: thankfully, the last email I got from this piece of human excrement. Then he went crying to his masters at Brookfield... "look mummy and daddy, Tony is talking about you on pprune!! Can I have a lollipop now ?? Please, please ????"}

from Tony Williams
to BG
date Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:10 PM
subject Re: Update

Bob,

Not sure why you left me out of the loop in your update. Hopefully it was unintentional, but if not, we need to chat.

Tailwinds,

Tony

Sent from my iPhone

So, the next email I got was from the folks at Brookfield:

from BJD@brookfield
to Tony Williams
cc: DG@brookfield
LF@brookfield
alarrasha@felix
samuel jerome@felix

date Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM
subject Re:Breach of confidentiality

Dear Mr. Williams,

I refer to my last letter sent to you earlier this month copy pasted below.

{note: in classic Brookfield screw up, there was neither a letter "copy pasted" below, nor was there any letter EVER sent from BD to me previously}

Since that time it has been noted that you have continued to put information regarding Felix Airways into the public domain, which is contrary to clause 14 of the contract that you signed with our company, and contrary to my request to you in my email communication.

[note: of course, this clown doesn't make the most basic inquiries as to whether or not it was in fact ME making postings. And again, that dumbass never sent me anything but this letter. Perhaps he thinks he's protecting himself from breach of contract}

This letter therefore serves to give you notice that your contract through our organization with Felix Airways is immediately terminated.

Yours sincerely

B.J.D

Sales Director

Brookfield Aviation International Ltd

PO Box 2xx

Epsom

Surrey KT19 8YX

United Kingdom

+44-1372-7470xx

Last edited by TonyWilliams; 16th Mar 2009 at 23:29.