PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Do I Pay For Atpl!
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2009, 13:43
RobStob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah! Let's all jump on the newbee with some more sarcastic, bitter comments to impress the oldies! Nice one! Haven't seen that before on here, very refreshing commment That kind of comment just epitomises the kind of resposes I expect to see on here. And yeah, my comment epitomises the kind of comments from a 'naive 18 year old', blah, blah.
Yeah, I'm naive etc because you know me and everything, fair comment there, matey. If people say something that you don't really agree with, why don't you, like everyone else, bite their tongue for once, because we don't want to hear it? I've heard it all before, so has everyone else, and big deal. It's so typical that you latched onto my comment and produced that orginal response, slating me. I bet you were waiting in the shadows for another chance to attack someone like me? Congratulations, enjoy your moment of smugness. Well deserved.

This is my decision and nobody elses, and I'll be damned if I listen to some comments on here instead of the actual words of wisdom I've heard over the years (NOT from CTC, clever dicks). If you think I've suddenly jumped into CTC straight after leaving school without consulting the other options available for YEARS, then you don't know me one little bit.

If I'm on my arse after the 6 months then that will be the worst case scenario and my error in singing up to this. Heck, shun the thought that I might actually have a job after it, though... Oh no, what about that? Of course, everybody knows, categorically, that it won't happen. That goes without saying, doesn't it?