PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA recruitment
Thread: BA recruitment
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2002, 12:09
Jet II

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tucano

Instead of getting angry on these forums why not put pen to paper and write to the relevant people in your company and suggest ways for them to save money, or ways for things to be improved. I am a firm believer that some of the best ideas for company management come from the workers themselves.. not the graduate managers who have degrees in business studies but have never, and do not, work down on the company floor.
Been there done that, in my exeprience no manager in BA is interested in any ideas from the shop floor unless they agree with his own ideas.

I notice that Britain is now ranked 30th in the world for the competance of its senior managers (International Institute for Management Developement - World Competitiveness Yearbook). BA flying the flag again?

Hand Solo

I can assure you that aircrew in BA are not the only group within BA who are continually put down by the mangement.

It is sad to see that FSS has failed (are we really surprised?) the 'new' management team is just the same old faces in different roles - something about rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic springs to mind.