PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Pilot fined for Shop Theft in Singapore
Old 15th Mar 2009, 03:56
saperaa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lunars
so before you become the judge and the Jury think abbout what this Forum PPRuNe stands for
its called so before you become the judge and the Jury think abbout what this Forum PPRuNe stands for
its called PROFESSIONAL PILOTS RUMOURS NETWORK

HOPE YOU TAKE IT WITH THE SPIRIT
i am not sure if your sensational news reporting is a true story because i cannot open the link you pasted in your first post.

PROFESSIONALS RUMOURS NETWORK
I think so

as the thread progressed , your professional ppruner tried to deviate from the real issue you wanted to discuss.
so at this point what i understand this news reporting is like you found WMD at mustafa and your professional ppruners shoot india down and all its pilots.
if you read in your forum what professional pilots write .....you may understand.

A little over a year ago a Captain in a U.S. Regional Airline was caught helping himself to an iPod at security. A South African Airlines crew was arrested at Heathrow recently on drug related charges. Sure DOES NOT mean all U.S. Regional pilots are crooks, or South Africans are drug dealers!!
capt wuff

How Bad is it?

- You know it's bad when your pilot is stealing Perfume because his wife can't afford to buy because she spent all of her money on dosas.....
its very bad, shoplifting by a pilot means by now he is having gallows arround his neck.

if he is married i donnot think he needs perfumes
if his wife is dosa fan she would have asked dosa maker from singapore to show next door friend and still spent all the money on ordering dosas instead making dosas on this dosa maker.

red baron
I cannot understand why you want to know the name of the airline.... As if it serves any purpose to anyone, except giving bad name to the airline pilots...
you have blamed India and all its pilots why you doonnot want to write the mane of the company

all this chain of events shows diffrent purpose and intensions on the part of professional ppruner in this thread.

this is the only thread where Goras were prompt to believe the media reporting .

Last edited by saperaa; 15th Mar 2009 at 04:20. Reason: add