PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2009, 15:23
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads

Dear All,
As with any other company that has potential employment opportunities, it pays to find out for sure what the real picture of the company is. In the case of Prestige Jet, all must have heard good as well as bad things about this company. For the sake of all the decent and innocent people, do not fall into the same trap as I did. THINK DEEP BEFORE YOU LEAP. Do not attempt joining Prestige Jet unless you are absolutely sure what the company is like from the inside. Do not believe or take for granted what you have been hearing or reading about this company, whether good or bad. After all, it is your family's and your future that you would be putting at stake.
May I also remind all that the level of decency and professionalism has to be observed and maintained in this respectable forum. I know that some participants do tend to struggle when it comes to selecting the right phraseology and vocabulary, but this is not what I am exactly referring to. Even if someone's language is poor, they can still be polite, decent and tactful in their exchange of thoughts and ideas. Not in any instant should we lose focus simply because we are trapped or overwhelmed by the painful truth, and start losing control over our vocabulary.
I hereby wish everybody luck and hope that the truth will reach all who deserve the truth to reach them.