PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Sponsorship
Thread: BA Sponsorship
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2009, 11:05
Re-Heat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am explaining their past reasoning, not my opinion.

AH - as you clearly know, since you yourself came from another airline, modular is irrelevant as a DEP. We are talking about low-hour cadets.

Corsair - I am not a wannabe, and you are far too sensitive. Take some perspective. If you had read my post, it would be quite clear to you that I personally do not believe in BA's modular restriction to some extent.

skyhighbird - as far as I understand, you don't actually yet have experience of the professional flight training market. Some modular training that people devise for themselves can be utterly terrible if they don't think about what they are doing. Some smaller schools can indeed rip you off entirely with no support network, poor continuity. Some are also fantastic. Take it as an education - not as an insult about something that you don't have any reason to be insulted about.

And for christ's sake, take WWW's advice in this market. This whole thread is completely irrelevant as BA are not hiring. I only got involved to counter some of the complete tripe on here, and yet it continues.

If you are going to post, have a read of the lot first, and realise that this is not my opinion but a statement of past fact on how BA recruited.