PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetDirect Aviation payroll and expense checks bounce
Old 14th Mar 2009, 04:09
340dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am an airline guy but also have done the corporate scene but my rant is aimed at this industry that knows that pilots will continue to bail out operators that cant or will not pay their bills .....pilots in this industry have to stop this right now.....we cannot afford to pay for endorsements, accept low pay, poor working conditions and fund companies on our own dime!!!!....doctors, lawyers, dental hygenists, dentists, even down to sanitation engineers do not accept the abuse that pilots put up with just to get a job.....even my daughters figure skating coach commands $60.00/hour....why because they accept no less!!!!

I can emphasize with those out of work or looking for work, I will leave this industry when someone asks me to pay for my job....I have worked hard for my ATPL and any endorsements that I have accumulated throughout my career (not paid for by me...all paid for by credible companies, both airline and corporate)...and are not for sale cheap!!!!!

To those out there....think hard , respect yourself, because the operator will not respect you.....you will be taken advantage of.....fire away