PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March 2009 - Instructing - what are we all getting paid
Old 13th Mar 2009, 22:33
RSFTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Miserable 1to60... & Noble D...d...

eNGLISH I learned it by my Scottish grand mather in Sicily but it is not my native language and thereafter My vocabulary IS NOT 100% COMPLETE.

I felt abused by your ...bull.... whatever and I thought it is an insult. You say you did not insult me, if that is true I am fine.

Please explain to me what bull.. means. If it is a polite word to use I will start using it.

PLEASE NAME THE AIRLINE YOU WERE REFERRING TO.

I apologize for calling you idiot. Sincerely.

noble D...D... I appreciate your vocabulary clarification. I DO NOT FEEL OFFENDED BY YOU DO NOT AGREEING WITH ME. FEEL FREE NOT TO AGREE WITH ME AS MUCH AND AS LONG AS YOU WANT. WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS AND WE CAN STILL COMMUNICATE AT YOUR WISH. all the world whole population not agreeing with me does not offend me. You are very wrong in that.

BOTTOM LINE: I DO NOT CARE IF I FLY MY LOVE B 747-200 OR A CESSNA152, I FLY WHATEVER PAYS ME MORE AND I WISH I FIND SOMEONE WHO PAYS ME 10000 EURO PER WEEK TO FLY HIS SINGLE ENGINE LAND VFR ONLY OPERATIONS AND AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN FI JOB PAYS ME MORE THEN AIRLINE JOB I SWITCH TO FI JOB AND IN THE PAST 25 YEARS I HAVE SWITCHED OR DONE BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE I WORK WITH FLYING TO BE RICH BUT IF I DO NOT GET PAID AS MUCH AS I WANT I DO NOT WORK/FLY.

good night everybody.

Last edited by RSFTO; 13th Mar 2009 at 22:49.