PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2009, 20:53
cazatou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chugalug2

The "Air Officers" put their names to the decisions they made and to the documents that support those decisions. Those Air Officers were the Chief of the Air Staff, the Air Officer Commanding in Chief Strike Command and the Air Officer Commanding No 1 Group. They supported the finding of negligence by the Officer Commanding RAF Odiham in respect of Flt Lt Tapper and extended that finding to Flt Lt Cook.

Who is tucumseh, what is his identifiable expertise and can he prove the authenticity of the statements he has made and provide the documentation to back it up?.

All I have seen is a great deal of assertion without any evidence. The warning on PPrune regarding people not being who they purport to be springs to mind. ( Before anyone leaps in to level that accusation against me - I am sure that Brian would confirm that he has had my details for the past 10 years).

He may well be genuine - but if he is then why is he feeding little pieces of information one at a time on this thread. If he genuinely believes that what he is posting is the unadulterated truth - that the crew and passengers of ZD 576 were needlessly sacrificed because of poor engineering management - then why has he not gone to the Civil Authorities (particularly the Police) and/or the media to expose the "cover-up" which he drip feeds to an audience on this thread which is willing to believe any statement which puts those who had the duty to adjudicate in this sorry tale in a bad light.

PS. Has anyone asked Lt K what was the turning point he planned on the Mull - the Lighthouse or the Landing site?