PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Airline...What are they upto?
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2009, 10:46
Pine Tree Island

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still wondering if there are other benefits in lieu of the pay cut .............. anyone?
Hourly rate is around $13.00 + per hour, 3 weeks Annual Leave with at least one day a week to be served in the office, cleaning, rostering or answering phones, whatever. Can sell sick leave not used, so can make a little more each year.

(Obviously CM's on a little more).

To be complete, there is staff travel avaiable.

BTW not really care whos made the $13.00 (and a little more) figure, but Norfolk Air and Our Airline worked out the operating cost and looks like we are some of those one to have to contribute to the change to Our Airline.

SO who is thanked for that $13.00 an hour.

Only so many ways to sharpen a pencil so I suppose if you can cut back $10K from each Cabin Crew that is a start.

Peter B, I read your arguement...mmmm...so they should base flight crew on the island and pay them less as well. I shall mention that to the Assembly so they can take that on board as another cost saver in the change over.

MAYBE YOU BE NEXT!!

OH, yes, not winging at all, just telling it as it is and as for walking with feet..............well, yes, walking with feet is the flavour of the month for quite some people I think.