PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any new CX WIFES out there?
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2002, 23:32
cxkate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.......What is it I have a problem with,

That my husbands start date is in a few weeks or that our friends whom are cx s/o one of which is currently taking an upgrade, have made us feel alot more comfortable taking the position because they have said that in our position they would also say yes.

I suggest, that you have a forum to see if this is what your members really want as it seems, our friends disagree with the ban or they value our friendship.

We are good people who have been a member of an airline union for many years. We give support where it is due. This issue that you guys are trying to resolve I have the up most simpathy for as I to, am an Airline emplyee who is involved in the union, we will be giveing our support to you all because by improving your conditions you improves our also. You have contracts that are about to expire, negotiate them right and life will be alot more pleasent for everyone. Support in numbers is a good way to start.

Now!!! if there is anyone reading this who has a start date soon I would love to hear from your wife or partner.