PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gyrocopter involved in murder charge
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2009, 09:43
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Turboshaft . I think it is absolutely fair to say that the gyro pilot put himself into the position of purposely antagonising the hunt over a period of a few days . He is the instigator of this there is no doubt . Do you think this man would have followed him if he had been just going about his own business ? Of course not . As i said before ..i know that if i go out into the park and interfere with someones football game again and again ....i KNOW something is going to happen ...and when it does I will have caused it . That is a fact .
VP You may be a country squire but ...quote " provided that they do not upset others in the course of their activity." is just quite an odd thing to say ...... football upsets me , especially the players , so should it be banned ?
A lot of imported religeous things upset me ...ban them ? I really dont like moustaches either .........hunting , wearing fur coats , testing drugs on certain animals etc etc are all legal but obviously DO upset people ...and those people just happen to be mainly made up from the less educated in our society and see nothing wrong in using extreme violence in promoting their cause . This all boils down to the good old british class system and , as SAS says ,living on a small island on top of each other .