PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March 2009 - Instructing - what are we all getting paid
Old 13th Mar 2009, 08:54
RSFTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 in 60 name the airline and watch your mouth. you used improper and unpolite words to define my writing. for your "...bullocks" I tell you: you are an idiot and unpolite person.

What I WRITE is MY OPINION. YOU CAN AGREE. YOU CANNOT AGREE. YOUR FREE CHOISE. I write FACTS that I experienced in my 25 years of aviation.

NAME the airline or avoid giving information we all cannot verify and do not use unpolite and improper words with me YOU CAN USE THEM WITH WHOEVER LET YOU USE THEM not with me.

You above this , what you write is true when you have 200 hrs total time, I do not know what TOSH means , I take it you mean NOT TRUE IN YOUR CASE, if it is an improper word as bullocks then what I said to 1to 60 is valid for you as well.

I have 6000+ and I stopped logging 2 years ago because I do not need to log anymore, I believe you will change in this issue when you will have 3000+ hours instructing, you will tell me when you get there if you will.

BOTTOM LINE: FOR WHOEVER COMES IN THE BUSINESS OF FLIGHT TRAINING, KEEP IT A GOOD BUSINESS BY DOING IT FOR GOOD MONIES ONLY, AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT A GOOD BUSINESS BECAUSE IT MIGHT END UP BEING THE ONLY BUSINESS YOU WILL BE IN. BEST LUCK TO ALL IN BECAMING B747 OR A380 CAPTAINS OR HEAD OF TRAINING AND FE IN THE MOST PAID SCHOOL IN THE WORLD OR SPONSORED ACROBATIC PILOTS AT 10000 EURO SALARY PER MONTH PLUS BENEFITS OR GAINING THE SAME BY FLYING AN ULTRA LIGHT SINGLE SEAT.

I salute every body and feel free to waste your time correcting my grammar mistakes, I will appreciate it and learn from it.

So long...