PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Trading
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2009, 00:34
Manier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also leute...Manier Meister ist wieder da....
well...humpmedumpme....hump..dump...very nice...lol....
You seem to be a reasonable person here....
From the looks of it, I would say you still live with momy and daddy and that you are still looking for something like a flying job...I mean commercial flying, not the bananabird you are handling now.

Please be honest if you should reply to this.

So, ... since you know so much about my former employer...why dont you tell me how you got to know so much? Ah, wait you came to the office had a coffee and watched the business being done....no, for thet you would have to tell mom and dad that they must spend some money for your trip to germany...but you can not ask them, because they spent money on your flight education...thinking you would become a real pilot...well I guess now you are flying a smal fly, thanks to daddys connections. Actually I wanted to listen to my ex collegues saying we should not post here to get some distance between you and us...but since you are a grown up and we can talk reasonable here...

Why dont you go ahead and tell me what you know about the aviation business? I do not mean the pilot stuff, that everyone knows, I mean, what does a A310 cost on the market? Why are countries on the black list? When is it realistic to convert from FAA to JAR? What ICAO regulations do apply for which country? What is the outlook for employments in the related sections? What are skills which pilots have to have when applying successfully? How many operators are recruiting currently? What effect do operating costs have on employment? How many crews have to be employed per aircraft on a average of 4 hours block time?

I am tired...I have been looking for something new since ARC could not hold me any longer. But very honest, ARC is really good. Aviators Trading are as well. I know because I had the chance to meet them in Bremen and Frankfurt more than once and I spoke with collegues working at Aviators Trading.

The last thing I heard was that they have been sending people into unemploymet and the ones left are doing the job of about 6 people. The ones left are working from 6am until 8pm almost every day. So well...there is something to do and since restructuring has started, ...with RAS and the other new parts that have been sold out and are in restructuring as well...they will get it. They really are good. So let them be.

I understand frustration on employers, I understand frustartion from pilots where it did not work out...but I think, let those that need help use it. Those who think to be smart, keep thinking so for yourself.