PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gyrocopter involved in murder charge
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2009, 00:10
Freewheel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAS, Bert,

I made my request on page 1 for 2 reasons;

1. The passion (venom) with which views for and against hunting are held and expressed

2. The poisonous nature of the thread associated with the incident you have since described. The fact that I agree that lack of a prosecution is mystifying has nothing to do with my view that the debate brought significant degradation of this site's credibility.

As I'm not a mod, I made a request. SP has provided the link for those interested.

Back on topic;

It has been reported that the incident was filmed. If so, the content of that recording may be significant in the charge.

In respect of the photos, there is no information available from the photos as to whether the aircraft was manoeuvering at the time the photograph was taken. The photograph in itself doesn't prove anything either way other than the identity of the aircraft at that place in that moment in time.

That there are two people being held is unusual unless both were in the aircraft and dual controls were fitted. There may be more involved.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to wait until a trial (if one is held) before finding out what the relevant counsels want the court to know.

Last edited by Freewheel; 13th Mar 2009 at 00:21.