PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Trading
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 17:37
Thomas Weni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hump me dump me....let me guess you got dumped to often?!
I too lost my job at ARC. They are going round and tipping you on the shoulder...the next you know you are in the teamleaders office and you do not have to come back the next day. Thats how it is and thats how it was. Offices closing down like throwing a stone into water.

Who do you think you are. I was with that company for a long time. And I am pissed...I lost my job. One day to another. The social plan they offered was a joke. But you know what it was a employee friendly company.

Aviators Trading ????????????????
How smal are they??? I do not know anyone from there. We had 37 airlines which we did consult...37 man. And then crisis came and most could not pay.

Now, we had pilots coming from Aviators Trading seeking for help after they got dumped by the airline they were suppose to work for....guess what some spent 120k with all the education and stuff....and what do you tell him?

I have lost my job already so no bad feelings from me...but I guess there will be some hard feelsings from those still in the company and being scared that tomorrow they do not have one. And that, because some guys had a hard time with the company....wow...super smart. Yeah, even smarter to belive parc aviation and the others do not post here to screw you people. Anyway. ...oh, I got the second sms from a former collegue who is telling me to check this site at pprune...hahahaha...I guess this means that you guys will hear some bad feeling today....have a nice time.