PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Trading
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 15:42
airmaniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I could not belive this when I heard about some rumors going on about ARC....
No office...I do not know about Aviators Trading or Mr. Benz but what I can tell you is that I have lost my Job at ARC and so have many others because of the economic downturn.
As far as I have heard, the affiliated company to ARC called Aviators Trading has been sending people into unemployment as well. Friends of mine which transfered to Aviators Trading are or have had to go as well.
And there are more jobs at risk....why...???...because people like you think to be smart in telling people not to try or trust...I do not know who you are...but belive me, I will tell everyone at ARC about this post here and then judge for yourself....

we at ARC or those who were there doid a good job for a number of companies and pilots and you think 27000 is worth risking it...27000 is nothing companerd to the amounts we had to handle with that company. What should we have done with that amount?????? You say you had a Type Rating....so that must have cost you something? You say you had a job promised for the end? So that must have cost something too right? You say you did not get the Base Flight? Well I do not know about that but did you get it black on white?

But you dont worry...I will display your wise comment to those I am still in contact with....I have lost my job. Will you give me back my Job with ARC if I pay you the 27000? Then give me 6 months and I have your 27000.
That company was perfect. I have a kid which I have to take care of and people like you are causing me and my friends our Job. By the way...I only joined to tell you this. I am not interested in you guys here....There was a reason why I did never switch to Aviators Trading...because Pilots like you is what they have to work with every day