PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 4
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 12:04
Parsnip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paarmo, its late to be on tinernet, honest folks are in bed by the time you are posting
I was just responding to Skyman who was asking what the point of something was (quite what I have forgotten) As far as my political insight goes I thought I had made a point many posts ago, which is sort of similar to that of Lord Bates' in the press today.
Somewhere in the boardroom of Peel Palace some top johnnies were asking the same question as Lord B. " does the region justify two airports?" or shall we buy into this massive flat site which the councils are giving away at a bargain price and one day develop the lot as a second Ingleby Barwick, or if the economy is right, millions of sq ft of industrial units ?
Pprune contributors can live in their "silly worlds" as you put it, but Property Magnates always have plans A, B and C ready on the shelf to take account of the opportunities that come along. Thats why they make millions and the rest of us prat about on here.
It would be nice to think that I'm wrong but everything that I have seen in recent years suggests I won't be far out especially when the first tin sheds go up on the south side,
now back to FMTTM.......................................up the boro