PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Madeup Tower, G-ABCD...
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 12:00
Fg Off Max Stout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well mate, as I said there's anothing wrong with what you suggest at the right time and place. Add any details (over and above agency and C/S) that you consider relevant on your first call if you judge it appropriate. I'm not really getting my knickers in a twist - it just really grips me that you seem to trying really hard not to listen to anyone who has answered your question of 'why' and whose views don't match your own (which I suspect are based on rather limited experience). PPL R/T should not be different to ATPL R/T so don't be so quick to discount the opinions of professionals who talk to controllers on a daily basis.

Once again you are throwing around terms like 'silly' regarding those who have given you a true and correct answer to your question. You've even had a controller reply to you agreeing with what many of us have said, but I guess you'll write him off a sloppy and unprofessional idiot, as well. I suggest that if you wish to progress in aviation you'll want to adjust your attitude somewhat. Good luck anyway.