PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 06:37
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Signman and saracenman,

You both give sketchy details of these 'changes' that have occurred with this fiasco, but neither of you seem to grasp or appreciate the biggest problem with the project, and that is Robert Plemings contempt for the public.

On three occassions they have bailed out this fiasco at the 12th hour, and he still refuses to come onto a public forum/web site and thank anyone. As of 5.30 this morning, even his own website had still not been updated from the message that was put on it almost a week ago, when the final total was raised.

I don't want any thanks myself - I'm quite happy to say that I'm one of the many people that have stopped giving anymore money to the project in its current state, but the thousands of others who saved it on this last occasion certainly do deserve at least a comment from the top man.

Its a joke frankly. Infact its beyond a joke as far as I'm concerned. Robert pleming might well be a clever guy and a nice chap, but he obviously lacks the management skills that are needed by the man at the top of a project such as this that has relied so heavily on public donations and where he still cannot bring himself to say a simple 'thank you everyone'

If there is one change that should be made to this project to improve matters immensly, its to get rid of him. Sorry, but it time for him to go.

TSM