PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March 2009 - Instructing - what are we all getting paid
Old 12th Mar 2009, 02:32
RSFTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sicilian with civil U.K. license and I have 747 and 320 tr and also helicopter and seaplanes multiengine and I jump between line and fi jobs around the globe, included U.K. , following the criteria of whatever gives me the better life in terms of time out of the job/monies+benefits and regular family life with my children, and I have been making a living on aircrafts since 1987 and I tell you that whoever choose between pilots prefer to get on board whoever has 100 hrs as pilot flying something rather then 500 hrs as FI.

I tell you all: do not be reluctant to refuse FI jobs at bad terms and conditions. The pilot category , especialy here in west europe, has been ruined by all those just made pilots who pays tr and even to work and the fi category by those who sells themselves cheap or gratis.

If we do not stik united, and so far in the last 10 years has never happened, to preserve some decency in working terms, we will get worst and worst.

Last edited by RSFTO; 12th Mar 2009 at 13:17.