PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gyrocopter involved in murder charge
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2009, 23:41
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Coldair ....i love the fact that an article that says this intimidation by the gyrocopter was an accident waiting to happen , in your book was complete rubbish !!!! Was she wrong ?? I would always assume that if a pilot is daft enough to fly low level buzzing horses trying to save the planet something bad is going to happen ....it may be a horse bolting an killing somebody or a confrontation like this . She was SO right .
Frustrated flie ...read above . Of course it was a factor . If you turned up on a hunt day and spent all day trying to ruin their sport and at the end of the day got a flat tyre and a punch in the face i have a feeling there may be some connection !!
CabinDoors You are just to daft to reason with . yea of course in gaga land you can run people down in your plane if they walk towards you ....they may be that well known group of "hunting hijackers " we have all heard of .... From the photos it is quite clear that he is well below 500ft and playing at being robocop . What a twit . Lets hope he goes down for a good time . ( not as in good time ....)