PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2009, 22:44
Flying Signman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brunty558,

I must pick up on your point about Ostrich heads, which I find a little harsh given how many people have noted the changes being made.

Being on the Club committee, I can only say I have seen marked improvement over the last 6 months with 2 way communicatiuon between the Trust and Club now a regular feature.

I, and a few others, are actively involved in many projects that will help with the longer term funding issues, all with the full collaboration and support of Trust members. They all recognise how important this aircraft is to the Public and that it is this very stream of support that will be key to future success. The Pledge fund and its support has trully indicated that.

I really think it is time to bury your hachet at this critcal time, particularly on the Education issue - move on, and let the changes take effect.

There is simply no point in making the point over and over again, when the layperson here, will be quite capable of making their own judgements on the evidence they will see later this season.

Cheers,
F.S.