PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Grounded
Thread: Nimrod Grounded
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2009, 10:27
Ivan Rogov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FWIW I appreciate almost all the comments (technical, engineering, etc.) on the MR2 threads, except those who seem to take it on themselves to speak for me or tell me what to think. By all means give information, explain technical aspects and pass your opinions if you want, but please try to refrain from personal attacks and telling people what to think. I have my own views on the subjects but recognise that it would be inappropriate to post them on the WWW.

Having read most of the threads relating to the MR2 (and the C130) it is obvious that Airworthiness/Flight Safety/Procurement etc. should be proactive and not reactive. I believe that it is currently (generally), that is why I am willing to continue flying. Nigegilb, I think many have forgotten about the QCs report, hope it's worth the time taken on it.

Serving members walk a fine line when posting on any work related subject. Due to our current knowledge, giving information or asking pointed questions is not a good idea and could well end up with a witch hunt, official or otherwise. Many of us will not post in any detail on here, so to the guys/girls that do please be professional and consider carefully whether you are being helpful or just venting your spleen. Before clicking submit, imagine you are in a room with the people you are posting to, would you speak to them like that?

Stay safe everyone