PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2009, 02:45
Cypherus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Andrew for the time you put into extracting the listed information from the HLF for there response lays too rest a number of issues that have been raised on this forum over the past months regarding the HLF’s role in current proceedings inside the TVOC.

That they state that all reports required were indeed presented long before the final monies were advanced to the TVOC confirms that they no longer have a financial responsibility for too the project in that all invoices regarding the expenditure of lottery advanced monies were presented as required and I am quite certain that should any irregularity have come too light in that transaction they would indeed have asked more that a few questions, that they did not may settle some of the arguments that have raged about this money.

As too Phleming, I for one cannot understand why people are getting for worked up about the man, that he remains stoically silent is in my view an absolute bonus, in fact if he never raises himself to speak again many I suspect would be rather pleased, for myself I do not want his thanks for the money I have pledged and will when asked supply as to accept same would imply tacit approval of his role and mediocre performance to date in the TVOC.

I will leave it with a simple thank you to all those that worked so very hard against all odds to put together this rescue package and too all those that offered money in these restrictive times to ensure that 558 continues too fly.