PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 23:24
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look relaxant737 - you are a bull****ter,you are the one who misled this thread from original topic with your fanciful mary poppins boool****e.you have been rumbled,suck it in and pass off.i have been fighting this fight against repressive management,their attack on my way of life and the respectful profession they would see in the gutter to save money,so that shareholders and the fat cats can profit while my future is divvied up.I DO SUPPORT BALPA AND I SUPPORT MY COLLEAGUES (even if the are self centred like you)to have a VOICE and a FUTURE free of oppression,threats,insinuated threat and intimidation.I Will be here well after you and the likes of hairy camel are gone.I may be a ****** and a **** stirrer,but i can look myself in the mirror every time and say i did the right thing.
"i Was dissappointed" you say.well whoopy do.it will all become apparent to you in time.you about to be a whole lot more dissappointed when mol done with your ass.
the word you were looking for was "substance",not "sustinence",clown!!!

leeds65 - do not forget the rest of the industry standard items we have had taken away from us,too many to list.the pension they robbed off us.the drive out of any and all pilots who would seek to have fair and equitable treatment.the lack of any greivance and disciplinary procedure.the total lack of respect and dignity for pilots.the court cases against captains who would refuse to go into discretion.
if "ok" is good enough for you,then it is fbloody far from good enough for me.about bloody time pilots stopped being such doormats and so bloody nice!!