PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus II
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2009, 23:05
Shaka Zulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rather strange than that it's mostly crew these days that start the conversation when they know you are an approachable guy. They are desperate to hear a balanced view rather than the rhetoric BASSA spouts out. It's NOT balanced and this time they will miss the boat by a loooong mile if they don't engage in constructive dialogue.

They should be fighting for YOU, not just your T&C's but for your aspirations, both lifestyle and promotional. They also should take into account the financial health the company is in and the operating environment (market) we compete in.

(We can have the best T&C's on the planet but if the company can't take advantage of the current downturn and is hamstrung by childish unions we might aswell wave our hands in surrender when true open skies are here and we don't have a penny to spare
Standing still is just not an option. These couple of years are a fantastic opportunity but only if we face challenges together)

They can take my name as many times as they like. I'm certainly not going to defend management but that's probably the way it's seen in BASSA's back office.
It makes me laugh but despair at the same time. Time for you guys to speak up methinks.