PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 22:04
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"soon flees the scene when danger approaches".Shoot man,between you and old reluctant there we should get the soundtrack to "apocalypse now" in the background.a right pair of little widow makers we got here.Shoot man along with phantasm the "744 skip"?????we got us a proper little a-team starting.

as for playstation,well feel free to drift off to any little old topic you want.what is REPAWEB,by the way?

go on,take a nice big bite,you know you want to!!!!you are still being raped by mol and his cronies,no matter how you butter it up.just don't try and drag people who know better into the **** to make you feel better.At the sound of the next flush,that will be your terms and conditions as "pilots"???going further down the potty,but you got a jacuzzi and "3" stripes so that is just dandy.

in the words of mr-t,"you going to feel paaaaain"!

and for flogs sake,regurgitant737,stop calling it MY airline.if it is possible,having read your past posts on everything from your theories on the evolution of man to how you singlehandedly discovered black holes.it makes you look like an even bigger numbnuts than you could possibly be.
please nasty mr. o'liary can i have MY airline back now!!!baby!!!