PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 22:02
Reluctant737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flintstone,

I'm curious, just what is your bone to pick with me exactly?

That I paid for my type rating?

I'll be honest, you're difficult to figure out (probably just the way you like it, so well done), but it's easy to see you hold a grudge. Not a positively attributable trait for a professional pilot.

You have well and truly grabbed the stick and gone running. You've picked up on something that, to your senses, seemed 'not quite right', and are now on a quest to pursue that 'tick' to the world's end.

So I come back to my original question, why do you find it necessary to curb my heel with such frequency old mate?

Unfortunately (for you), PPRuNe is not a proving ground of sorts for pilots, but a place to share opinions, or I gather that's the idea. I have nothing to prove to anybody.

You'd be surprised how often I've heard all this before, from you, from the guys (and girl) on this thread, it's all crossed my path in the past. I guess I should take consolation that you're all rather tame compared to what I've been subjected to in the past?

No dear sir, I'm not the one wriggling - when somebody asks for an opinion, I will share my experiences. I've never hinted at some form of inner 'Godliness', 'heroism' or otherwise.

Indeed, this thread regards my airline, and poses the question 'is it really that bad'?

I have displayed my personal circumstances as a means to show whomsoever may be interested that I am getting by, and generally having a good time where I am.

So, Flintstone, tootle along to another bush on the plain that is PPRuNe in search of your next prey, because I'll tell you this mate, you aint finding it here.

Cheers