PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 21:32
Flintstone

I wondered how long it would be before Phantasm came to Reluctant's defense. Shall we ask the mods for an IP check? Free tip for you Reluctant Phantasm, never play poker. You've too many tics/tells to bluff and gave your alter ego away very early on.

Grim Repa, Red Wings and ASFKAP. You've no idea who you're dealing with. This man, this sky-god, this........hero came up the hard way. He flew medevacs (on a PPL) for several whole weeks in the African bush in a C182 that mysteriously morphed (in a subsequent post) into a Caravan that crashed in the "jungle"* because of a fuel leak leaving him and a colleague with multiple broken bones and internal injuries. No, really. It's all there in his old posts. you should read them, they're hilarious

Reluctant. In Aussie parlance you've been sprung mate. Now cop it sweet and don't let the door hit you on the @rse on the way out. Somehow though I think you don't know when to stop digging and I shall watch your wriggling in this thread from my comfy chair.

*B()ll**** alert!! No bush pilot (I were one) ever calls it 'jungle'.