PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 17:25
Reluctant737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grim Repa (good handle),

I was in two minds as to whether I should actually bother replying to your post because it's utter drivel, but I'll bite -

this should be called the reluctant737 bores you to death show!
Then skip my comments, you have the ability to organise what you read do you not? Or would that be giving you too much credit?

maybe we can back to dicussing the future for ryanair pilots rather than little boy pastimes and teenage girl fantasies.
Well first of all, there's no 'we' in this whatsoever - thus far there has been no contribution to this thread from you, postive, negative or otherwise, except to insult behind your shadowy mask. Again. And regarding the latter part of your comment, I can assure you sir, I partake in hobbies outside of work which would leave you trembling like a little boy.

for those who can look beyond daily existence or even have an interest in an aviation career as opposed to living with their head in the clouds,STAY WELL CLEAR OF RYANAIR!!
Always the same story isn't it old boy? Well it all boils down to two possibilities. You are either an underskilled pilot who managed to drag their sorry ar*e through flight training via much 'yes sir'ing and 'don't worry with that, I'll wipe it for your sir'ing, coupled with a few partials and retakes who then failed to pass our very high standard selection process. Or on the other hand, you are a pilot elsewhere (real or Microsoft) who had a bad experience on one of our flights, perhaps the cabin crew didn't have time to deal with your small problem involving one stuck fly zipper, or that your water was a few degrees too warm for your delicate palette?

I'll leave the choice up to others to decide, but I don't think I'd be alone in saying you're a voice on here that is increasingly beginning to sound like a broken record.

Whatever your qualms are with Ryanair, why don't you take it up with the airline, instead of b*tching about it on an anonymous message board?

Just a thought...