PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 10th Mar 2009, 16:55
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everybody,
My name is Bilo, and you probably know me from my brother movie "Borat".
He is very very BIG liar, and I dont have very funny retardation.
I just broke out of my cage and Im coming to Abu Dhabi. I will be coming by train as Borat didnt recive his salary from National Television of Kazakhstan for past 15 monts so we cannot buy a plane ticket.
Please do not fear me when I will approch any of you to give a kiss!
I just want to know one thing, please...
Is there alot of Jews in this far away land? I ask you so I know if I should bring my jar full of gypsy tears.
I want to drive one of these BIG birds all the way to my village in Kazakhstan.
High five!

Bilo

Im sorry guys! hehe (hope i didnt disrespect anybody)
I was just reading whats happeing here and I see that all the posts are simmilar to the one I just wrote (maybe not as 'large").
Please people, only coz you didnt bother to read last 20 pages doesnt give a right to come here and post same questions that others asked already.
You all say that you want IT so much, but you dont bother to research ANYTHING!
Just to let you know, stop counting how many people will go to AUH, JNB or SYD as theres very few candidates (THANKS GOD) here on pprune that will go to these assessments (probably not even 1%).
Im sorry to be Harsh but I think theres no point of having every other post (Hey im going to ...., who else is going?)
Moderators already looked in here many times and said that if you looking for a hug or want to meet new people, you should look on facebook.
I think this thread was made to gather up IMPORTANT information about EY cadet assesment.
Respect people that created it and put some effort to give you information "on the plate", but you dont even bother to read.

Good luck to all of you