PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHI Crash in Louisiana Jan 2009 - 8 Dead, 1 Injured
Old 10th Mar 2009, 15:41
rotorbrent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You gentlemen and I use that term loosly just hate somebody pointing out that you are incorrect in your statements.

You would rather make your false assumtions than believe someone that is on the scene day in and day out with far greater experience in the aircraft, enviroment, and customer that you have and when that happens you then want to make it personal.

I do not have a degree in English but I am smart enough to let the professional accident investigators do their jobs and keep making my decisions on know facts rather than "news media" and "used to"and "has been" opinions.

I am sure that the NTSB and Sikorsky are just hanging on ever post of yours to run out and make the necessary modifications on your opinions.

tottigol said" and our company is not shortchanging its pilots with inferior quality cast acrylic stuff." And just what nameless company is that so we can comment on its long history?? embarassed to mention it I see.

If that is not a personal slam on PHI I am sure that 12 peers down here would say you have a axe to grind againist PHI.

The acrylic windshield is the standard offshore configuration of the S-76C++ just check Sikorsky website, And the Oil companys spec out the aircraft wanting the lessor weight of no glass windshields and no A/C generator. Some are changing because of the accident and others are not. Most are smart enough to see what all the facts are when NTSB releases the full report.

SAS less said "Single pilot and no helmet (or without clear visor down at night)?

Yes this pilot had a helmet on and visor down the media is usually wrong in its reporting and so are you on every one of your post.

Believing everything that the media prints will lead you down the wrong road every time.