PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 10th Mar 2009, 11:47
zerotohero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South Coast

my god what a load of bull!

theres no way anyone got into flying because its a decent job, you have to like flying or theres no way you would make it through all the training, how you can say people who enjoy flying on there days off are dull is beyond me, sounds more like you live a very sad life yourself and cant see the fun side of anything anymore

flying a 737 is a fun challenging job and has great rewards (coming down all the time though!) but it in my eyes are far more fun than the equivelent job of maybe a doctor dare I say? but its still there to bring in the money and pay the bills.

as for flying on days off in light aircraft, whats more fun to someone into aircraft than taking up a C172 with a couple of friends on a sunny day and flying down to the north of france for a bit of lunch and sightseeing then a trip back at lower levels than FL380 been able to look at the scenery and do turns of more than 30deg if you feel like it and maybe the odd touch and go in different configs to demonstrate to your non flying buddys a bit of what its like in your working world,,,,,,,, i feel sorry for you if all flying is to you a way to pay the bills,,, your missing out on something fantastic that many of us still appreciate.