PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jet2 man 757 contract
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2009, 08:43
mad manc man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enjoy the sunshine, wine & pretty girls while you can but there are a few things here that partially make up for our Northern European climate. Gimme a couple off weeks and I'll think of some.
al446,

How very dare you. Manchester is the Capital of the North, ask any Northerner

I'll also have you know, some of the prettiest girl's I've met were in Manchester - admitably it was at a European conference for beauty therapists, unfortunately the British contingency had to pull out due to a late development of measles!!!!!

As for the weather, please remember here in the UK we are blessed with the gulf stream which kisses our shores provinding endless Months of.......errrrrrrrr......... rain......ahhh!!! Don't you just love it!
We are particularly blessed in Manchester due to it's oragraphic position and predominantly Westerly winds, which provides us with let me think endless.....errrrrrrrr........RAIN!!!!

Never mind, every cloud....at least you can still get a pretty good bottle of wine (if you don't get mugged at the supermarket! harsh I know!)and we do have Sattelite TV in Manchester, so you could always sit back with your wine and watch the latest episode of 'Jaula de Lobos' - will give you a reminder of the Sun and pretty Italian girls at least!!!!

Wait a minute........big mistake by me, your going to be working for Jet2, sorry, no time for Soaps' or wine my friend, and don't even think about holidays!!!!!!!!

Good luck, many look towards Wilmslow for accomodation, others Didsbury, take your pick, just stay out of MossSide

See you on the line