PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gordon Brown's utter disdain for the Armed Forces
Old 10th Mar 2009, 00:23
sisemen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As an expat viewing things from afar, and probably with clarity of distance, I can see UK Ltd heading for the edge of the cliff at an extremely fast rate of knots.

Whilst ranting and raving and writing outraged letters to the newspapers is the traditional British way of protesting until the time to vote comes around I think that this time you really have got a Prime Minister and administration that are leading you all to the brink as never before.

The decade of unworkable ideologies and spin with little substance has brought the UK to its knees. The very real prospect of becoming a serious third world country is staring you in the face. Printing money??? Hasn't Gormless Gordon heard of Zimbabwe, or the Weimar Republic, or latin america? And you all think that writing letters and ranting on here will keep you away from the cliff edge until the general election?

Jeez, there really ought to be a mob storming the barriers of Downing Street calling for an election NOW (and also possibly seeking GG's head on a spike).