PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gordon Brown's utter disdain for the Armed Forces
Old 9th Mar 2009, 19:55
clapperboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gordon Brown-Have a 'D' and walk.

Gents, good evening from the coldest place on earth. I have sat here now for two hours pondering the literacy that i wish to adorn on these fine pages and my thoughts have borne fruit:
Unelected, disrespectful, arrogant, narrow minded, abusing, sickening, no sense of urgency, (for god sake control that jaw), bring back tony, yes, i know but he wouldn't get elected again anyway, where is the AFPRB 2009, is he aware of the effect this will have on JPA, another shambles by the way, employ real people to interact with people, not some baby huggers who quite honestly you wouldn't let near your own kids, Oh shall i continue.............And another thing, look at the knock on effects of your tax cuts = less revenue, more unemployment = less revenue, pay cuts = less revenue, oh but £400 tax for a 4X4 is ok, and £18 a week child benefit is more than enough to feed a baby ...I THINK NOT MR B....guys vote with your custard pies if you have to, Its OUR BRITAN, we didn't elect him so lets get him out of No10 at the earliest opportunity. Calming down now...breathing.....I think i made myself clear....comments??