PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - History was made
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 16:09
asacrj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do you thnk that the readers of the African forum give a damn about what you yanks do?
Have you posted it on the Scandanavian forum? Is your posting here racially motivated?
We're not interested in your pushing your yankee ideological best/biggest/first-in-the-world cr*p on us. We're all battling to save our jobs with the interntional financial meltdown you yanks have caused with your greed.
First of all. I was born and raised in africa and still hold my african passport and still go to africa just about every month and still speak 4 of my native tongues and still have most of my peps in africa and the list go on...
You see,, i was just sharing the accomplishment of black females in aviation, nothing to do with America's policies in the world. All the things you said about America, what exactly does it have to do with black females in aviation.How is it racially motivated? You seem to forget that america has always been run by white people no black female pilots
Now I see why Kadhafi is having such a hard time creating the united state of africa.
The day we BLACKS can come together, regardless of where we from, will be the day that we will no longer see kenyans, like you, killing their own people over elections, south africans killing other africans over poverty, rwandans murdering their own over superiority and the list goes on and on, just watch the news. Maybe we should learm from the Americans after all. The raison they able to push their ideology is because they come together us a nation. In africa we can't even come together as people of one nation yet alone a whole continent.
This forum is not a political forum. if any of you have a problem with video I posted just tell me and i will stop. But dont come in here and start some stupid political debat refering yourselves as the victimes.
I'm as african as all of you here.