PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good watches for flying?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 15:55
tigermagicjohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone are looking for good quality watches, PM me, I have some selection of different watches that might be of intrest. Personally I have tried the Suunto, a Casio, I think 1500 eco, but my favorite is still the Breitling B1. I have both B1 and B2, but not selling these, as they have gone out of production.
I also managed to get hold of a Breitling Red Arrows, another watch which I will not be selling anytime soon.

However anyone interested feel free to PM me, as I might be able to help you out if you want a watch, for flying or just for fun. But mostly brand name watches, Tag, Omega, Breitling, etc/.

Personally when I fly I prefer to have a digital time read out, to get the exact timing, thats why I like the B1, altough the read out is a bit small. Not had much time yet with the Casio or Suunto, but with compass, barometer and altimeter, is also interesting to have as back up just in case I need to watch instrument flying. The Suunto also shows vertical speed. I think the one I got was the observer, need to check to be sure.