PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 13:52
Arrows2100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shugs,

I was told on the day the results of my medical (pending urinaliysis)

The way that the day progresses and the friendly chatter that is thrown back and forth you will know if there is anything that could stand in the way.

As far as I know, if you pass the NATS medical you won't see anything as a result (i.e. no paperwork etc). If you fail the NATS medical, I assume they will let you know on the day. They generally summarise each test with you after completing it. If, like me, you are a case for concern then you will be asked to book in with the CAA doctors at earliest convenience.

I had a potential problem with a head injury I sustained 10 years ago and the NATS doctor sent me for my CAA medical straight away to make sure their neurologist gave me the all clear. He did and now I am starting on the 5th May xD

If theres anything that you feel is concerning at the medical, just ask. The doctor and nurse that I had were very open and friendly and had no bother in explaining what each of the tests stood for and how my results compared to others in my age group (just to see if I am still "fit").

Best of luck,
Andy