PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 09:14
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exrigger

Thanks for the explanation, but it seems like simply more of the same to me I'm afraid, forever holding on to this pipedream that someone like Branson is going to bale you all out. It won't happen! You must start getting your act together and that means everyone over there from the top down, but especially at the top.

I note from your comments and those of others on here, that there is no mention at all of a change at the top of the management structure, and with due respect to them, that is where I think the major problems lie.

It's time for a complete clear out, get in some new blood, someone with a bit of gusto and bravado, and get this project moving in the right direction instead of stumbling from one crisis to another.

If you screw it up this time, you will be finished for good!

Matt,
you won't get an answer because I don't think anyone really knows frankly, and that is one of the big problems with TVOC - no one sings from the same song sheet! Someone will tell you one thing and someone else will tell you something completely different. And all the time, the man at the top stays silent!!! The result is more confusion, more concern and less trust in them.