PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai / UAE
Thread: Dubai / UAE
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 08:53
Tin-Bullet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I assume you are referring to Dubai. Would you like to enlighten us all as to why there are people planning to walk?
There is an 'air of uncertainty' regarding security.....maintaining job position.......If you are 'living it', I'm sure you would agree about this, even though rumours are rumours, but with certain rumours going round in circles that either a 'paycut', 'overstaffing', & being told that we are 'indispensable', certainly is not what we are asking for! Some of our mates leaving, is because they are fed up of it all here, & wana go back home, besides others, who are seeking greener pastures......

And after being told 'verbally' that our allowances or salary should be reviewed, at least to reflect the inflation, & now not even a Dirham, then you wonder why, why certain personnel are exploring other options, especially South-East bound....

Hei mate, I guess you'd better focus on the experiment from the East, down @ your ACC, as you don't have any idea wats gonna happen up the road, next door!

+

Already a sense of insecurity.
That reply meant no offense to the famous 6 down at UAE ACC, it was only not to confuse what's happening in UAE ACC & Dubai APP! Excuse me, if you thought it was an offense!