PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The QANTAS Thread
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 02:25
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At Virgin Atlantic....their policy is staff first before customers.....they believe if they look after their own people before anyone else, then automatically, the staff will look after the customers. Unfortunately for The Flying Rat...they've got it ALL WRONG.....they have spent millions on a Warehouse of Excellence that focuses on looking after customers....fullstop....and have spent nothing on engaging the loyalties of its own people. No amount of eXceptional training will change our disloyalty to the company....do you really think you will squeeze out excellence from your people after you've already beat them with a stick and treated them like 5 year olds?????

Nah...you can keep your eXceptional day....I'd rather do something more productive and take the day off work to pick the lint out of my belly button. Until the company pays me an 'eXceptional allowance or DTA' (tax free), I'm only gonna do what the company has paid me to do...push carts, serve meals, arm doors....nothing more, nothing less. If you want more out of me....then PAY ME....otherwise, shut up with your eXceptional day and don't waste both our times.....