PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2009, 21:00
Exrigger

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi TSM, thanks for your response, you have nicely quoted just parts of my post which misses the parts that go some way to answering them. We know the mistakes that have been made, lack of communication being the main one, we know who did not do things right and as I said we the club are hoping to make sure that there is no repeat of the last year or so.

But it will not happen straight away, as I said we still have to get the pledge money in which is what the committee/volunteers/staff are concentrating on. We still are not quite home and dry yet, so you have the likes off me to try and keep you up to date and at least make the effort.

In answer to your last comment

I'm sorry to be so cynical about the whole thing, but I just wonder what is going to happen in about 12 months time, when Pleming makes his annual statement of 'give us more money or she's grounded' again. What will you all be saying to us then exrigger?
when the pledge money is in and the initiatives that are allready planned are put into operation it should be a totally diifferent operation from here on in.
What will I say if this does end up happening again despite all the clubs best efforts, it will be something along the lines of "you guys on here were right all along and they don't deserve this debacle to continue". But there again if I do not see any changes then I for one will withdraw my financial and other types of support and join the trust bashing as well, but I really do not believe at this moment that I will need to do that, as has been said only time will tell.

I hope that satisfies your curiosity