PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - is ame license issued by dgca, india recognised in middle east countries
Old 8th Mar 2009, 07:41
Miles Gustaph

Location: Behind a dusty desk, and in some really hot, dusty, wet and cold places subject to who is paying the bill. But mostly Gods own land.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The U.A.E GCAA will almost certainly not validate it, and they also have a policy where they reserve the right not to validate any AME license that is under 5 years old. So even if you do finish you apprenticeship, and even if they were to have a good day and accept an AMEL from India you may yet fall into the 5 years license holder rules.

If you do want to work in say Dubai and look for a position with Emirates I would suggest that you may want to look for a technicians position there and sit you GCAA exams as you can.

I don't want to sound too harsh or mean here but I would also suggest that you brush up on you written English. If you were to answer an exam question in English using the standard you demonstrate above you really will fail, regardless of the content of the answer.

That said good luck in making your way into the bigger world