PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF First Class Wine Question
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2009, 00:05
Snail Dave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF First Class Wine Question

Hi QF Cabin Crewers,

After disappointment on QF93 to LAX on 16FEB (the A380 went unserviceable and was downgraded to a B747) I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to the First Class cabin. I had great service from all of the cabin crew, particularly Jasmine (lovely girl; thank you). The captain wandered through the cabin (well, ours anyway) chatting to all pax explaining the situation - turns out he and I have mutual friends in the industry so we chatted for quite awhile.

My question is, can anyone tell me what brand of Shiraz is currently being served on that sector (or does it change?) - it was absolutely magnificent and it is easy to see how you guys have won awards for your 'Cellar In The Sky'. I intended to keep a wine list so I could go and get a few bottles but must have enjoyed the wine so much I forgot. I think if I heard it again I'd remember it.

Thanks again to the crew on this flight - Qantas onboard service has improved markedly over the past couple of years. I know there are issues for you all but keep up the good work - it is appreciated.

Kind regards

SnailDave