PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2009, 20:56
Katka Patka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phone numbers???

Janneha, you might be right, but is strange, if they cant fill their classes, whey they are cancelling the AD's in some country (like mine ), anyway, we can only guess. I hope you will all get your offers and will be in Abu Dhabi in no time.

In the mean time, some of us will be trying to get to an AD somewhere in the world.
Could you please give a phone number, so i can contact them by phone rather than writing emails, cos i may never get an answer. I am planning to go to Prague on the 6th of April, but i need to receive an invite, as the one for Bulgaria will do me no good
Thanks a lot!!!

BlueSkySid, i am sorry to hear you got eliminated, as you said, hopefully next time will be a lucky one.

Pitchi, there is a forum here about QR, read it true. I was about to go for an AD as well, but i put it on hold for the moment. Some of the things i read about them, as management and regulations they have doesnt really suit me. You have a curfew, women and men lives in different building, you are not allowed to have guest after 10pm, you have to stay single for the duration of the 3 years contract........stuff like this. For me, this is a bit to much involving in my personal life, especially if it doesnt affect my work performance. I do understand why they have rules like that, but i rather wait and see Etihad, and maybe wait for Emirates (i missed my Final Approval with just a little, i got redrawing email insted) before i try with QR, but that is me

Skywards, congrats once again. Hope to see you in Abu Dhabi (after i get true the interview )