PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OneJetOne Airways, Nairobi
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2009, 13:03
Nightfire

mwaurak, the fact that you misspelled my username, when you adressed me with your stupid remark, shows that you also didn't read my post properly.

So for simple minds like yours, let me make it clear: I was talking about the KCAA, in a wider scale about the government. I thought I made that clear, but perhaps it needs some more explaining.

Kenya is definitely not a s...hole. No way! I loved that country while I lived there, and it hurts to see how it all decays due to the greed and selfishness of a corrupt mafia, due to incompetence and ignorance on all levels. Sorry to say that it is noone but the Kenyan government itself who is taking advantage of, and is responsible for, the current mess.

Ask any non-KALPA pilot, see what they tell you. Talk to anybody in the Aero Club or to any aircraft-operating company at Wilson airport, and listen to their experiences.

I don't understand why you associate this filthy mess on ex-colonialism. Actually, I'm not interested either, nor is anybody else in this forum, I believe.

The question in this thread (post #42) was, if Kenya is a good place for an experienced pilot to look for a job.
The answer is: No.

Is the country beautiful? Do you make friends easily? Can you go out and party nicely in Nairobi? Is it worth going there for a holiday?
Answer to all that: Yes.
Just unfortunately not the point of this discussion.

Last edited by Nightfire; 7th Mar 2009 at 13:44.