PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACE Company Forum
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2002, 12:45
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BACE Company Forum

I'm not being critical, (he swiftly said), however I have great difficulty with entrusting my personal details to BOSD, who, for all I know, could be my Fleet Manager, my HR Manager, or even Rob Hearn (our CEO).
I'm interested to know how many of us will log back in, given the total lack of anonimity now available. Some of the postings in the past have been as vociferous and sharp as the many Company malpractices they addressed. While a reduction in lawyer's fees will probably be welcomed, I think this will at best moderate, and more likely effectively censor a lot of the rumour and comment about BRAL/Manx/ Brymon that we had been used to enjoying.

To repeat, this is not personalised criticism of anyone, but who will or will not be re-establishing their credentials? I bet we see the end of TDLF's postings under his well known Cyrano-like nom de plume.

To other airlines not in the know, BACE has also now started a Company PPRUNE thing, called intercom. This available at
https://www.intercom.manx-airlines.com

Funnily enough, just like the new Company forums, this one has no anonimity either. Accordingly, a lot of interesting points never get debated in any depth at all, as people are just too FRIT, and with justification.