PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air
Thread: Wizz Air
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2009, 12:14
Cx292

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well let me say this:

JAA is not protecting nothing...

You flew a DA42? Good! Like everyone .... let me say the problem is another one my friend: You should go somewhere else and find a good job in a good company I'm sure you are a good pilot so stop to think bull****! Just go and fly!
Wizzair has planes registered both in Hungary and Ukraine (another non JAA member thanks God), so what?
Is not JAA or EU fault it's simply WIZZAIR choice ... phone them and tell : Hey I'm Hungarian! You have to hire me!

It's unfair old boy... but that's it and it's not EU fault or JAA fault if you need a visa to expatriate.. it's simply Hungarian gov. decision like Serbia or other eastern countries
Oh the last thing... to be part of JAA you should comply with JAA rules and I have some Hungarian friends .. let me say your rules doesn't , this is the reason why you are not our member.
Go and convert your license in a EU school you will be successful if you are good.

I'm not against you believe me, I'm italian and cannot work in Italy because I don't know the right people ... But ... Hey ! I'm working somewhere else

If you need pm me and I will happy to help you if possible

Best of luck